What is El Guitarron?
El Guitarron is a wine-based liquor that uses only the purest blue agave (Agave tequilana) imported from Jalisco, Mexico to make all sorts of classic cocktail recipes like margaritas and tequila sunrises, or even to be taken as shots. El Guitarron is made by fermenting and filtering the blue weber agave to give you a refreshing taste no matter how you serve it, some people even serve it on the rocks with a delectable squeeze of lime.
- Que Viva México Mis Compadres!
Why Should I Use El Guitarron Agave Wine-Based Liquor?
- Legal Sale Of Cocktails With Only A Beer & Wine License: if you're just starting out with your business or have been in business for years in the food and beverage industry & don't have a full liquor license, using these substitutes is a great way to legally compete with other bars and restaurants giving your business the edge without costing you an arm and a leg for a license (not to mention all the hoops you have to jump through to get it!).
-Talk about having a competitive edge!
- Pricing: Some spirits are very expensive and can drive up the costs of producing cocktails. Premium blend drinks are high quality & made much more affordable than top-shelf spirits at local stores.
- Guaranteed Quality: Premium Blends has won a total of 20 prestigious awards from wine tasting competitions, food and beverage championships, and so on.
- Variety of Alcohol Content: Each state has different restrictions on the alcohol percentages that are allowed in certain drinks, therefore Premium Blends makes sure to make their drinks with different percentages to comply with these standards. El Guitarron comes in 24% & 17% alcohol by volume.
- Variety Of Recipes: There is a variety of recipes that you can make using El Guitarron, which include everything from adult milkshakes to margaritas, coconut & coffee-based cocktails & even vegan recipes! The possibilities with El Guitarron are endless, especially since the alcohol 'bite' is less than other liquors.
- Increase Of Wine Bottle Sales: Selling wine-based liquor substitutes actually increases your sales of bottled wines (Example: If a customer has a glass of wine before their dinner, they will most likely just order a second glass while eating. If a customer has a refreshing cocktail before eating, it is more than likely that they will order an entire bottle for their meal).
Who Is Premium Blend?
Premium Blend started in the 1990's by the Santos brothers when a year earlier they had discovered a way to help businesses with limited beer & wine licenses sell full cocktails. The Santos brothers had previous experience working in restaurants and nightclubs so they already knew the value of providing wine-based liquors because it is extremely difficult & expensive to acquire a full liquor license.
Since then, they've expanded their product lines and grew from Florida into the rest of the US, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America. Premium Blend is looking to grow more and more as they innovate & improve their products every day.
You can read more about Premium Blend on their about us page.
What Frozen Cocktails Can I Make With El Guitarron?
The following recipes & proportions are provided to us by Premium Blend & we encourage each business owner using their products to experiment with the proportions & preparation of each cocktail because every customer's palate is unique. If unsure, we recommend you survey or take time out of each day to ask your customers for their preferences. Maybe even give out a few samples of the same frozen cocktail to see what customers prefer.
1) Frozen Peach Or Mango Margarita
2) Frozen Cocorita
Blend & pour into machine. Rim cocktail glass with grated coconut.
3) Frozen Pink Panther
Pour into machine & when ready, serve into cocktail glass.
- For more exquisite frozen cocktail ideas, check out Premium Blend's El Guitarron Cocktail Recipes page.
What Machines Do I Need To Make These Frozen Drinks?
We always suggest the Taylor 430, 340, & 342 models because of:
A Small Thank You...
We wanted to give a small thank you to our partner Philip Reis who's a sales manager at Premium Blend. We've been working with him for a while and he was nice enough to better educate us on all the exquisite products Premium Blends has to offer, as well as give us their wonderful frozen cocktail ideas to make the highest quality frozen drinks with wine-based liquor substitutes.
If you ever need hard liquor substitutes, cream specialty wines, ready to drink cocktails or any kind of mixes or fine wines we strongly recommend you contact Phil. He's very knowledgeable, friendly, and listens very carefully to help best meet your business's needs.
Feel Free To Give Him A Call: (954)605-6294
If you have any further questions about the machines we offer & how they could benefit your business:
Check Out Our Frozen Beverage & Margarita Machines
Or Call Us: 352-262-9627
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: batch freezer, carpigiani, electro freeze, Emery Thompson, For sale, froyo, frozen beverage, frozen custard, Frozen Dessert, frozen drink, Frozen Lemonade, Frozen Margarita, frozen treat, frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream, italian ice, Pasteurizer, slices concession, Slushie, soft serve, sorbet, stoelting, taylor, Technogel