Buying a used soft serve machine might be a great idea for an entrepreneur with a tight budget looking to explore new market opportunities or refine their selection of products available for customers. The following are the top 2 things you should consider when buying a soft serve machine.
1. What's The Price Range Of A Soft Serve Machine?
The price of a used soft ice cream machine for sale depends on many factors such as: size, Brand, how much product it can hold, the amount of spigots (A.K.A. wands) & hoppers, if it's self cleaning or not, if it stands alone or is a counter top, & whether it's new or used.
For Example: a new machine with 3 spigots has a price range of $15,000-$20,000.
With any premium quality company, you can expect to pay more for an older model machine from a company like Stoelting, Taylor, & Electro Freeze which usually have larger hoppers & 3 spigots. You might pay less for brand new machines that are chinese or korean made but these machines will break down on you quickly leaving you with a large loss. At SlicesConcession.com we offer competitive prices and discounts on certain models.
2. What Questions Should I Consider & Ask When Buying A Soft Serve Machine?
You need to consider when buying a soft serve machine your needs & the machine's specifications:
- What technology does the machine need to have? temperature control? freeze rate?
- Do you need a machine that serves a low volume or a high volume of product?
- Do you need a warranty? How many years do you need the machine to last?
- How long will it take you to recover the cost of the machine?
- is the used machine easy to use & clean? or is a brand new model better suited?
- What is the resale value of this machine a couple years down the road.
In conclusion, ask yourself these questions to save yourself time and money in the long run. At Slices Concession we pride ourselves in helping you cut costs on ice cream shop expenses and help provide you with a quality soft serve ice cream business plan to ensure current and future success.
A used soft serve machine can save you alot of money, help you recover costs quickly, & can be very reliable. Once you've considered all of these things, we reccomend you browse our catalog or Call us at 352-262-9627 for more information.
Share this post
- Tags: batch freezer, carpigiani, electro freeze, emery thompson, For sale, froyo, frozen beverage, frozen custard, Frozen Dessert, frozen desserts, frozen drink, Frozen Lemonade, Frozen Margarita, frozen treat, frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream, italian ice, margaritas, Pasteurizer, slices concession, slushie, soft serve, sorbet, stoelting, taylor, technogel