A 115Volt Ice Cream Machine is an easy to use, low maintenance, and universal machine great for your small businesses. Most businesses are equipped with 115V amp space. These machines are designed for small volume. However, they have a longer recovery time. Recovery time is the amount of time it takes the machine to chill the new product. For example, a 115V machine cannot do five, four oz servings back to back without recovery time. Here are some pro’s and con’s of the 115V Machine:
- Cheap and quick way to add another menu item
- Great way to see if a frozen dessert product will benefit your store in order to drive more customer traffic.
- Great for pre-existing stores as either a catering or promotion machine
- Stores doing over 10% of ice cream sales
- Introducing milkshakes
- Slower recovery time
Using a 115v machine is a great way to see if a frozen dessert product will benefit your business. If it works well and you would like to use a higher volume machine, like the 220V, we are happy to assist you! We stock over 1000 machines.
Feel free to browse our catalog or give us a call at (352) 262-9627.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 115 Volt, 115V, batch freezer, Carpigiani, custard, Electro Freeze, Emery Thompson, For sale, froyo, frozen beverage, Frozen Dessert, frozen drink, Frozen Lemonade, frozen treat, frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream, Italian Ice, margarita, Margaritas, Pasteurizer, Slices Concession, Slushie, soft serve, sorbet, Stoelting, Taylor, Technogel