The Taylor 794 is one of the most popular machines. Great for small businesses looking to add a menu item to increase profits. Taylor Company has served ice cream shops since 1926. Their ice cream machines are well known and used all across the world. They do business in over 125 countries.
Offering popular soft serve variations including low or non-fat ice creams, yogurt, custards, and sorbet. Giving you the option for 2 separate flavors or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter)
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Mix Low light alerts operator to add mix.
- Electronic Controls Softech™ is our exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Optional Drain Assembly: An optional factory installed drain assembly, with funnel, is available to simplify the cleaning process. A drain line, connected under the drip tray connects to a 1” FPT coupling in the base pan to drain rinse water to a floor drain.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
Door Interlock: System Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
Finished Products: Soft Serve
Number of Flavors: 2 + Twist
Freezing Cylinder QTY: 2
Freezing Cylinder Size (qt/l): 3.4/3.2
Hopper Qty: 2
Hopper Size (qt/l): 14/13.2
Mix Delivery System: Gravity
Refrigeration Control: Viscosity
Dimensions w/d/h (in/mm):
Net Weight (Lbs/Kg):
Overall, the Taylor 794 is a great machine. Most Taylor machines, when serviced properly, will last for 25-30 years. After you find the right product mix for your store/business, you will have the ability to serve a high quality product.
For operating and specification manuals for the Taylor 794, please see our support page.
* Follow all local and national health codes. Always refer to local and national rules. This article is just a suggestion.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: batch freezer, carpigiani, electro freeze, Emery Thompson, For sale, froyo, frozen beverage, frozen custard, Frozen Dessert, frozen drink, Frozen Lemonade, Frozen Margarita, frozen treat, frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream, italian ice, Pasteurizer, slices concession, Slushie, soft serve, sorbet, stoelting, taylor, technogel