Ice Cream Machines 101
Posted by Slices Concession on
TYPES OF ICE CREAM MAKERS: SLICES CONCESSION USEFUL ICE CREAM MACHINE GUIDES
1. Single or Three Phase Machine
Depending on your building, choosing a single or three phase machine is imperative. Single phase electrical outlets are found in every building and can be used by anyone. In contrast, only some buildings are equipped to handle a three phased outlet that is more efficient.
2. Air Cooled vs Water Cooled
Another one of our FAQ's regarding types of ice cream makers. Water cooled machines run smoother, freeze quicker, and are more efficient than their air cooled counterparts. In contrast, air cooled machines are ideal in locations with drought or a limited water supply.
3. Chinese or Korean Ice Cream Machines
When in doubt, avoid Chinese or Korean machines. On a budget, they may be tempting. They exaggerate the quality and warranties on their machines. Investing in a brand name, like Taylor Company, with decades of experience will save you time, hassle, and money in the future.
4. What Type of Frozen Yogurt Machine Should I Buy?
You should consider machine capacity, features/technology, and maintenance. Machine capacity is the volume of frozen yogurt you want to serve. Machine features include your cooling system, mix alarm, and electrical phase.
5. Slices Concession Frozen Dessert Machines
At Slices Concession, we know all about ice cream and the different types of ice cream makers. Our equipment is capable of making soft serve/frozen yogurt, margaritas, gelato, hard ice cream, milkshakes, and Italian ice. In addition, we sell pasteurizers and batch freezers. Slices Concession has become the nation’s largest wholesaler of fully working used frozen dessert machines.
All of our incoming ice cream machines undergo our 22 Point Inspection procedure. The procedure's purpose is to ensure all machines are in good, working order. We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your ice cream goals.
FEEL FREE TO BROWSE OUR TYPES OF ICE CREAM MACHINES OR CALL US AT 352-262-9627 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
* Follow all local and national health codes. Always refer to local and national rules. This article is just a suggestion.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Air Cooled, batch freezer, carpigiani, electro freeze, Emery Thompson, For sale, froyo, frozen beverage, frozen custard, Frozen Dessert, frozen drink, Frozen Lemonade, Frozen Margarita, frozen treat, Frozen Yogurt, gelato, Guide, ice cream, Ice Cream Machine, italian ice, Machines, Margaritas, Pasteurizer, Single Phase, Slices Concession, Slushie, soft serve, sorbet, stoelting, taylor, technogel, Three Phase, Water Cooled