M202 double barrel frozen custard machine with IntelliTecTM Control. Patented freezing chamber minimizes the size of ice crystals for a smoother finished product. Dellrin™, food-grade plastic blades provide quiet operation and superior durability. Refrigerated, top-mounted hopper pans hold mix at a safe temperature for an extended period of time. Hold cycle keeps barrels at a safe holding temperature during off-cycle periods. Less moveable parts for faster assembly and disassembly. Model M202 has two 6-gallon mix storage hoppers.
- Quick-Freeze Technology™ minimizes size of ice crystals to ensure smoother, creamier product.
- Hold cycle keeps barrels at a safe temperature during off-cycle periods.
- IntelliTec™ control with lighted display provides simple two button operation and constant monitoring for ease of troubleshooting.
- Easy-to-clean design facilitates sanitary operation and ensures product is always fresh.
- Italian ice switch on the right barrel comes standard, providing a choice between custard and Italian ice.
- Refrigerated hopper with independent refrigeration system maintains safe storage temperatures in any environment.
- Delrin® food grade plastic blades provide quiet operation and superior durability.
- Continuous feed system provides high-speed production with low overrun.
- Service panel provides easy access to refrigeration gauges.
- Standard, divided and separated, dipper well keeps scoops and spades clean.
- Optional hopper rinse faucet.